Friday, April 28, 2017

I Need to Cleanse My Body

With finals around the corner and so many assignments due at once, I have not been eating healthy like I usually do. I have been thinking about doing a detox after my finals to cleanse my body from all of the bad food I have put into it. I decided to share some of the research I found about detoxing on my blog.
First, detoxing is basically just cleansing the body of any toxins. Juicing, drinking specially prepared smoothies, tea, or juice is a popular method of going through a detox. Some people go on healthy food diets as a way to study.
Two of the benefits of detoxing can be increased energy during the day and it can help to manage stress. Click here to read five other benefits.
bodyandsoul.com breaks down the types of drinks and food that should be avoided as well as what should be included in a healthy detox. Foods to avoid are alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, and milk products. Foods to enjoy should be fruit, vegetables, fish, and nuts.

Dailyburn.com provides three tips to follow when trying to detox: pack in the proteins, don’t banish carbs, and keep calories under control. Click here to read some of the “detoxifying breakfast recipes” on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment